Wednesday 18 December 2013



Kajal & Nisha Agarwal Image

           Kajal sister Nisha Agarwal Wedding


KAJAL HotNews:- My sister has grown up to choose a partner for herself. She is getting married on Dec 28 in Bombay. This is going to be the biggest and most emotional day for me and my family.Finished all her pending work for "Jilla" one week in advance,Kajal, who is currently on a break with her family.Nisha is likely to continue with her acting career wedding Post.She had told me about her sister's wedding and that she should be with her a few weeks in advance. We, completed her portion quickly and ensured she has ample time to spend with her family,the film's director Nesan told.I will most likely continue working. I haven't thought about leaving the industry yet and moreover Karan is fine with me doing what I will probably choose roles with some care henceforth,Nisha had earlier told. 


Tags:- KajalSister Nisha, Kajal Sister Nisha Agarwal wedding, wedding, Nisha Agarwal, wedding Date, wedding Day,Kajal, Nisha Agarwal wedding Day, Wedding Nisha Agarwal





0 comments :

Post a Comment